Saleable Area: 280 sq.ft.
Saleable Area: 354 sq.ft.
Saleable Area: 480 sq.ft.
Saleable Area: 437 sq.ft.
Saleable Area: 551 sq.ft.
Saleable Area: 674 sq.ft.
Saleable Area: 727 sq.ft.
Saleable Area: 762 sq.ft.
Saleable Area: 1,394 sq.ft.
Floor plan annotation
- The saleable area contained in this part include balcony, utility platform and verandah (if any).
- The saleable area and the floor areas of balcony, utility platform and verandah (if any) to the extent that it forms part of the residential property are calculated in accordance with Section 8 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance (Cap. 621). The areas of other specified items (not included in the saleable area) are calculated in accordance with Part 2 of Schedule 2 to the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance. The areas in square feet have been converted from square metres based on a conversion rate of 1 square metre = 10.764 square feet and rounded off to the nearest integer. Please refer to the sales brochure for details.
- The plans have been simplified. For details of the area and floor plans etc., please refer to the Sales Brochure and the latest approved building plans.
- The fittings and equipment shown in the floor plan such as washing basin, cooking stoves, toilets, basins, bathtubs, etc. only s how the approximate location but not their actual size, design and shape.
- The Vendor reserves the right to alter the building plans in according with the s ale and purchase agreement, and the right to amend the design, layout and use of the Development and/or the Phase, residential units and any parts thereof. The design, layout and facilities shown in the floor plan are for reference only and such information and building plans are subject to the final approval of the relevant governmental departments and the provisions of the agreement for sale and purchase. The indoor and outdoor layout, design, partition, furnishing, finishes, fittings, decorative features, appliances, etc. on the floor plan are for reference only and subject to the actual provision upon delivery of vacant possession of the residential units. The Vendor does not make any offer, representation or warranty in respect of such layout, design, partition, furnishing, finishes, fittings, decorative features, appliances, etc. and/or their provisions. The floor plan shall not constitute or be construed as constituting any offer, representation, undertaking, warranty or contractual term, whether express or implied by the vendor in respect of the Development and/or the Phase or any part thereof. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details. The Vendor reserves the right to alter the building plans, and the right to amend the design, layout and use of the Development and/or the Phase, saleable area, flat size, flat-mix and flat numbering of the residential units and/or recreational facilities, and/or any part thereof. The design, layout and facilities shown in the approved building plans are subject to the final approval of the relevant governmental departments and the provisions of the agreement for sale and purchase.
A/C OUTDOOR UNIT = AIR-CONDITIONING OUTDOOR UNIT = 空調機室外機
A.D. = AIR DUCT = 氣管道
ARCH. FEATURE = ARCHITECTURAL FEATURE = 建築裝飾
BAL. = BALCONY = 露台
BATH = BATHROOM = 浴室
B.R. = BEDROOM = 睡房
DIN. = DINING ROOM = 飯廳
DN = DOWN = 落
EL.D. = ELECTRIC DUCT = 電氣槽
EL./ELV. RM = ELECTRICAL / EXTRA LOW VOLTAGE ROOM = 電線及特低壓電線房
E. BATH = ENSUITE BATHROOM = 套房浴室
F.S. WATER TANK & PUMP ROOM = FIRE SERVICES WATER TANK AND PUMP ROOM = 消防水缸及泵房
H.R. = HOSE REEL = 消防喉轆
KIT. = KITCHEN = 廚房
LIV. = LIVING ROOM = 客廳
L.V. SWITCH ROOM = LOW VOLTAGE SWITCH ROOM = 低壓電掣房
M.BATH = MASTER BATHROOM = 主人浴室
M.B.R. = MASTER BEDROOM = 主人睡房
M.ENSUITE = MASTER ENSUITE = 主人套房
OPEN KIT. = OPEN KITCHEN = 開放式廚房
P.D. = PIPE DUCT = 管道
R.S.M.R.R. = REFUSE STORAGE AND MATERIAL RECOVERY ROOM = 垃圾及物料回收室
R. W. P = RAIN WATER PIPE = 雨水管道槽
STORE = STORE ROOM = 儲物房
T.D. = TELEPHONE DUCT = 電訊管道
U.P. = UTILITY PLATFORM = 工作平台
UTIL. = UTILITY ROOM = 工作間
W.M.C. = WATER METER CABINET = 水錶櫃
Notes applicable to the floor plans of this part:
- There are architectural features, metal grilles and/ or exposed pipes on the external walls of some of the floors. For details, please refer to the latest approved building plans.
- Common pipes exposed and/ or enclosed in cladding are located at/ adjacent to the balcony and/or utility platform and/or roof and/ or flat roof and/ or air-conditioning outdoor unit platform and/ or external wall of some residential units. For details, please refer to the latest approved building plans and/ or approved drainage plans.
- There are sunken slabs (for mechanical & electrical services of units above) and/ or ceiling bulkheads for the air-conditioning fittings and/ or mechanical & electrical services at some residential units.
- Balconies and utility platforms are non-enclosed areas.
- The indications of fittings and fitments such as sinks, hobs, toilet bowls, wash basins, bathtubs etc. shown on the floor plans are indications of their approximate locations only and not indications of their actual size, designs and shapes.
- Some air-conditioning outdoor unit platform(s) outside the residential unit will be placed with air-conditioning outdoor unit(s) belonging to the unit and / or other unit(s). The location of these air-conditioning outdoor unit(s) may emit heat and/ or sound. The location of air-conditioning outdoor units of the Phase may be revised, subject to the approval of the relevant government authority. For details, please refer to the latest approved building plans.