Developed from the former airport to a world-class commercial and residential community, Kai Tak is turning into a more mature district. With a total area of more than 320 hectares12, the development of Kai Tak is similar to the area around Kowloon Station5,13, with commercial, residential and entertainment integrated.
Taking the advantage of the promenade5,13,26, Kai Tak is becoming another luxury properties community like the Hudson Yards5,13 in New York with great appreciation potential.14,30
Connects All Parts of Hong Kong
- MTR Kai Tak Station13 opened in February 2020
- Connected with 3 railway lines30, with 4 stations to MTR Hung Hom Station24 and 5 stations to MTR Exhibition Centre Station33, Kai Tak enjoys the privileges of the “East West Corridor” and the “North South Corridor”
- Around 10 minutes to MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station36
- Around 12 minutes to MTR Admiralty Station36
- "Water Taxi" ferry services is expected to commence operation very soon, providing 5 main calling points, namely Kai Tak, Hung Hom, East Tsim Sha Tsui, West Kowloon and Central5,23, with a convenient network covers all land and water
Seizes Every Opportunity14
With the complete planning of the Kai Tak Development Area, together with the Kowloon Bay and Kwun Tong commercial areas13, Kowloon East will soon become the second CBD in Hong Kong5,30.
The Grade A office AIRSIDE will provide over 1.2 million square feet office space5,13,16
The greening area and public open space in Kai Tak Area, accounts for more than 30% of the total area5,13,19, with the scenery comparable to Hyde Park and has one of the longest promenades in the world.5,13,26,30
With the total area of 24.3 hectares, Metro Park is equivalent to 1.3 times of the size of Victoria Park5,13,17 and will become the largest park in Hong Kong upon completion.5,13,37
Kai Tak Sports Park , upon completion, will become one of the few urban comprehensive sports parks in the world. The main stadium has a capacity of 50,0005,13,21 - 4 times of the capacity of the Hong Kong Coliseum.38
Experience the Full Convergence of Leisure and Entertainment
- Similar to Hudson Yards5,13,39 in New York, Kai Tak integrates the commercial, residential, shopping and entertainment all together at one point
- The 47-storey high mixed-use commercial project “AIRSIDE” will be including a 700,000 square feet shopping mall5,13,16
- The landmark twin blocks of commercial buildings, which has a total gross floor area of 100,000 square meters, will be developed into SOGO department store5,13,16,25
- The first 1,500-meter-long Underground Shopping Street in Hong Kong that spans multiple commercial projects5,13,16
One Stop Asset Management Services34 to Enhance Living
Adhering to the Wheelock Group’s high-quality and meticulous design, OASIS KAI TAK29 provides residents with quality ideal homes. Since its completion, compliments from landlords and tenants were wide received, scoring remarkable rental performance in the market with 80% of units successfully rent-out in 3 months.
Harriman Property Management Limited provides one-stop property management services providing top-notch management services, including, tenancy matching and administration, and project management services.34